Primex is the largest extruder of custom polystyrene sheet in the industry.
Our capabilities range from monolayer sheet to trilayer co-extrusion. These
sheets are used in a wide variety of applications including thermoforming, fabricating, printing (silk-screen, flexographic, lithographic, and register
grade), high gloss, chemical resistance, moisture barriers, marbleized,
pearlescent and two-color sheet.
We also provide materials for the medical and food industries. Extruded
from 100% virgin resins, our sheet meets the most exacting performance standards for food and medical device packaging.
Sheet specifications include:
• Durability to temperatures as low as -20F
• Sterilization by ETO, gamma, or electron beam
• No corrosive or noxious fumes
• 100% recyclable
• FDA approved silicone coating or denesting agent.
• FDA compliance and traceability information in writing included in each
End uses of our polystyrene sheet include cosmetic displays and packaging, food and medical trays, back-lit signs, carrying cases, and horticulture trays. Polystyrene is extremely versatile, and its relatively low cost makes it ideal for a wide range of applications.