ERP/Supply Chain Systems Analyst
"*" indicates required fields
At Primex Plastics Corporation, we’re a place where you can make an impact. A place focused on the future, that is always looking for new and better ways to compete in today’s marketplace. A place with a 55+ year history, a promising future, and a competitive spirit.
Primex is one of the largest custom plastic sheet extruders in the United States and specializes in a wide selection of product families to serve a variety of markets and industries. We operate 8 facilities in the US, and through vertical integration with our business units, we offer our customers the entire supply chain – from pellet to package.
Our commitment to sustainable plastic solutions encompasses all our operations. We prioritize careful stewardship today and creative innovations for the future. Our recycling and sustainability initiatives divert more than 200 million+ lbs. of plastic every year, much of which goes directly into our ReCycled product line.
We are currently seeking an ERP/Supply Chain Systems Analyst to join our Corporate IT Department. This position can be remote, though travel to company sites will be expected during implementation projects or as needed.
This position will:
• Be responsible for leading the implementation of the Sales and Supply Chain features in our new ERP (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain) and other systems such as CRM (Dynamics 365 Customer Experience)
• Act as the dedicated resource for the support of business systems when implementation is complete
• Participate in data analytics and process improvement projects to make better use of information and systems
• Contribute to department and system strategy
• Allow for a recent graduate or inexperienced analyst to quickly contribute directly to a larger medium-sized company and in an environment focused on the development and training of its employees. For an experienced analyst, it will allow for an environment of autonomy in the context of our overall strategy.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, or a related field preferred, or related experience will be considered.
• The “right candidate” rather than specific experience level. Will train/mentor the right candidate with less experience including recent graduates.
• Ability to travel up to 40% overnight, depending on current implementation activities
• Effective communicator and interviewer with the ability to achieve buy-in and implement change
• Experience with implementation and support of a complex integrated business system such as Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP) – Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain or Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 preferred
• Curious mindset for data analysis and information-based decision making; knowledge should include databases, SQL, reporting tools, and data visualization techniques; experience with Power BI strongly preferred; understanding of statistical modeling, statistical analysis languages (e.g., Python), machine learning are a plus
• Knowledge of processes in a manufacturing environment, especially process manufacturing, is strongly preferred.
• Adaptable systems thinker with the ability to self-teach, develop user documentation and technical documentation
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) preferred
• Practical experience training users across departments and at all levels of the organization; ability to communicate complex technology and processes
• Project management, vendor management, and an organized approach to work
What’s in it for you?
• A comprehensive package including a competitive salary, and an annual Bonus opportunity
• A full benefits package including medical with prescription drug coverage, dental, and health, and dependent care FSA’s, company paid life insurance, supplemental life for employee/spouse/dependents, company-paid short and long-term disability programs, an educational assistance plan, dependent scholarship program, and employee assistance program
• 11 Paid Company Holidays, paid vacation time, and paid personal time
• A 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a 4% Company match
• The opportunity to work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, and experienced team
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our team!