Positive attitude? Motivated? Helpful? Looking for a career with a solid company? If this sounds like you, please read further!
At Primex Plastics Corporation, we’re a place where you can make an impact. A place focused on the future, that is always looking for new and better ways to compete in today’s marketplace. A place with 55+ year history, a promising future and a competitive spirit.
Our people are the foundation of what makes Primex Plastics Corporation great. We’re looking for the best people to help us fulfill our vision of being the leader in the extruded Plastics Industry. Join a competitive, fast-paced and friendly work environment and gain a sense of ownership, building on Primex’s half a century of continued success, and your own.
Sound like a place where you’d like to be? There’s more!
Primex Plastics Corporation began in 1965 and is an international leader in the plastics industry. Primex employs over 1200 employees at 8 manufacturing facilities in the US, and provides custom plastic sheet extrusion, colorants, compounds, additives and design and fabrication services for the plastics industry. At our Richmond, Indiana operations, we are seeking an HR Recruiting & Branding Coordinator who will be responsible for two equally important objectives.
- Enhancing Primex’s brand in the marketplace to include identifying what about the company makes it attractive to candidates; highlighting key differentiators that set the company apart from competitors; leveraging candidate-facing communications, our webpage, social media, and video to convey the corporate culture and employee experience; developing and projecting the employee value proposition; partnering with recruiting leaders and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies to meet current and future hiring needs.
- Supporting the staffing needs of two locations in Richmond, Indiana, which have approximately 500 employees combined, with the primary focus on non-exempt manufacturing employees. This position will also provide talent acquisition support for professional-level openings throughout the organization.
This hands-on exempt position requires an innovative professional who is progressive, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruiting. The successful candidate will also need to be a self-driven professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to excel in a high volume fast paced environment. This position will be part of our Corporate HR Department, and will be based at our Headquarters in Richmond, Indiana.
What you will do:
- Continuously build candidate pipelines, research the talent market to find relevant audiences, find the best candidate sources, set up recruiting events, develop engagement programs, create the employee value proposition
- Develop and implement a wide breadth of content and branding initiatives including recruitment campaigns using an assortment of media, such as radio, print, billboards, websites, regular postal mail and social media
- Grow our social media presence through engaging content that drives brand awareness, traffic, and candidate interest. Core focus will be on content creation and daily execution of our social media channels, influencer marketing, and bringing our brand to life through compelling visual storytelling and written content.
- Develop and execute hiring strategies to attract the caliber of individuals required while developing candidate pipelines
- Use creative and innovative candidate sourcing including but not limited to: job postings, internet recruiting/sourcing, networking, social media, sourcing passive candidates, career fairs, employee referral, and college recruiting
- Promote our employer brand and create the organization’s presence and participate in job and career fairs both in-person and virtually
- Continuously research and share findings with the team on new trends in talent acquisition and the market
- Track possible recruits and subsequent follow up encounters and schedule phone interviews with applicants and screen for viable candidates, with the ultimate goal of delivering qualified candidates
- Facilitate all new hire onboarding activities, including communication to all key team members regarding new hire start date, ensuring training plans are in place, conducting portions of new hire orientation, and completing 30/60/90-day check-ins and all follow up activities
- Ensure that all recruiting processes and procedures follow all federal, state & local legal requirements
- Identify opportunities to optimize the recruitment process that would yield higher efficiencies
- Support positive employee relations and facilitate the resolution of candidate and employee concerns throughout the hiring process
- This position will support the Corporate Human Resources department with a variety of other projects and activities during times in which the number of openings is minimal
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or a related field, or related experience will be considered
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR/staffing management preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and expertise in today’s leading social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.
- Very strong writing skills (including flawless grammar and spelling), and the ability to produce high-quality content with minimal editorial oversight
- A self-driven professional who displays a positive image of Primex Plastics at all times
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and prioritize daily workload in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver with a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills proficiency including Microsoft Office suite, social media, applicant-tracking systems
What’s in it for you?
- A comprehensive package including a competitive pay rate, quarterly Gainsharing Bonus and an annual Bonus opportunity
- A full benefits package including three medical plan offerings, an extensive network of providers through United Health Care, a prescription drug plan, dental plan, health and dependent care FSA’s, company paid life insurance, supplemental life for employee/spouse/dependents, company paid short and long-term disability programs, an educational assistance plan, dependent scholarship program and employee assistance program
- 11 Paid Company Holidays, paid vacation time and paid personal/sick time
- A 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company match, administered by Fidelity Investments
- The opportunity to work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving and experienced Team
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our Team! Visit www.primexplastics.com for more information.