At Primex Plastics Corporation, we’re a place where you can make an impact. A place focused on the future, that is always looking for new and better ways to compete in today’s marketplace. A place with a 55+ year history, a promising future and a competitive spirit.
Our people are the foundation of what makes Primex Plastics Corporation great. We’re looking for the best people to help us fulfill our vision of being the leader in the extruded Plastics Industry. Join a competitive, fast-paced and friendly work environment and gain a sense of ownership, building on Primex’s half a century of continued success, and your own.
Sound like a place where you’d like to be? There’s more!
Primex Plastics Corporation began in 1965 and is a leader in the plastics industry. Primex employs over 1200 employees at 8 manufacturing facilities in the US, and provides custom plastic sheet extrusion, colorants, compounds, additives and design and fabrication services. We are committed to sustainability and through our manufacturing practices, we annually divert hundreds of millions of pounds from the waste stream.
We are currently seeking a Sales Operations Systems Analyst to join our Corporate IT Department. This position may be based on-site in Richmond, Indiana, or may have some remote work opportunities depending on the location of the selected candidate.
This position will:
• Be responsible for leading the implementation of the Sales and Marketing features in our new ERP (Microsoft Dynamics for Finance and Supply Chain) and CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing)
• Act as the dedicated resource for the support of all aspects of the Sales & Marketing features of the new CRM system once implemented
• Provide support for sales related aspects of the new ERP system once implemented
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business or a related field preferred, or related experience will be considered
• Effective communicator and interviewer with ability to achieve buy-in and implement change
• Adaptable systems thinker with ability to self-teach, develop user documentation and technical documentation
• Knowledge of sales and marketing processes in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) with preference for MS Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
• Experience with implementation and support of a complex integrated business system such as Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP)
• Curious mindset for data analysis and understanding of databases; hands on experience with reporting tools with knowledge of SQL Language and Power BI strongly preferred
• Practical experience training users across departments and at all levels of the organization; ability to communicate complex technology and processes
• Project management, vendor management and an organized approach to work
What’s in it for you?
• A comprehensive package including a competitive pay rate and an annual bonus opportunity
• A full benefits package including medical with prescription drug coverage, dental, and health and dependent care FSA’s; company paid life insurance; supplemental life for employee/spouse/dependents; company paid short and long-term disability programs; an educational assistance plan; dependent scholarship program; and employee assistance program
• 11 paid Company holidays, paid vacation time and paid personal time
• A 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company match, administered by Fidelity Investments
• The opportunity to work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving and experienced team
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our team!