Motivated? Self-Driven? Passionate? Looking for a career with a solid company? If this sounds like you, please read further!
At Primex Plastics Corporation, we’re a place where you can make an impact. A place focused on the future, that is always looking for new and better ways to compete in today’s marketplace. A place with 55+ year history, a promising future and a competitive spirit.
Our people are the foundation of what makes Primex Plastics Corporation great. We’re looking for the best people to help us fulfill our vision of being the leader in the Plastics Industry. Join a competitive, fast-paced and friendly work environment and gain a sense of ownership, building on Primex’s half a century of continued success, and your own.
Primex Plastics Corporation began in 1965 and is an international leader in the plastics industry. Primex employs over 1200 employees at 8 manufacturing facilities in the US, and provides custom plastic sheet extrusion, colorants, compounds, additives and a full array of design and fabrication services.
Our Design and Fabrication Division, headquartered in Richmond, Indiana, is a leader in custom, reusable packaging and plastic solutions, and most recently PRIMEX PROTECT, our newest line of safety/PPE products aimed at providing protection from COVID-19. As a result of continued growth and expansion, we are seeking a Territory Business Manager to increase sales in the Michigan territory. This exempt position requires a self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to excel in a competitive, solution selling environment. The ideal candidate will preferably reside in Michigan.
What you will do:
• Create and sustain effective and collaborative partnerships with new and existing customers to maintain relationships, follow up on potential leads, all while growing our business
• Monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue
• Identify new target accounts and close new sales opportunities, while continuing to develop and maintain a solid existing account base
• Meet or exceed established sales quotas, while simultaneously increasing customer satisfaction
• Provide professional support and guidance to our customer base
• Continuously seek to actively promote the Company’s products and services
• Partner with the Inside Sales Team to facilitate prompt and efficient quotations, proposals and responses to our customers
What we are looking for:
• An experienced sales professional familiar to the plastics industry, ideally with 8+0 years selling returnable packaging to Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Sales, Marketing, Communications preferred, equivalent experience will be considered
• Ability to budget, meet goals and manage multiple programs simultaneously
• Ability to be on the road about 60% (post-COVID). Overnight travel will be occasional.
• A successful record of obtaining new business
• Excellent computer skills proficiency including Microsoft Office
What’s in it for you?
• A comprehensive package including a competitive salary
• An uncapped Annual Sales Incentive Plan opportunity
• A full benefits package including three medical plan offerings, an extensive network of providers through United Health Care, a prescription drug plan, dental plan, health and dependent care FSA’s, paid vacation and personal time, 11 paid holidays, company paid life insurance, supplemental life for employee/spouse/dependents, company paid short and long-term disability programs, an educational assistance plan, dependent scholarship program and employee assistance program
• A 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company match, administered by Fidelity Investments
• The opportunity to work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving and experienced Team
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our Team!