Polymer additives from Primex are formulated to meet your product enhancement requirements, including FDA and non-FDA applications.
Our additive masterbatches provide solutions for applications in multiple industries, including food packaging, polymer processing, construction, and more.
We can formulate additive solutions across a wide array of polymers and work with you to quickly achieve the improvements you desire.
Enhanced Performance, Protection, and Appearance
Our polymer experts will work with you to develop additives that improve performance or increase your efficiencies in the manufacturing process.
Our Interact® additive masterbatches include:
In addition to our Interact® additive masterbatches, we also offer polymer color concentrates and masterbatches, as well as stock white masterbatch compounds.
Our additive masterbatches offer the following benefits:
- Color-match samples and product quotes provided within two to three days
- New development samples less than or equal to 100 pounds shipped within three days
- Color concentrate orders less than or equal to 2,500 pounds typically ship within five days (orders up to truckload quantity ship in five to 10 days)
- Lead times on the production of compounded materials is three to four weeks—which is one to two weeks faster than industry standards
- Primex has two manufacturing facilities producing color and performance-enhancing additives for almost all resin types
Ready to Talk?
We work with ambitious leaders who want to define the future, not hide from it. Together, we achieve extraordinary outcomes.