Faraprene™ 401 Series Lightweight TPE
Primex offers a wide range of TPE grades to meet market needs ranging from general-purpose indoor and outdoor products to automotive, industrial, and specialty applications. Faraprene™ TPE compounds are formulated to meet critical performance requirements.
- Generally lower and broader hardness range than TPE compounds
- Better abrasion and scratch mar resistance versus SEBS and TPV
- Good compression set at lower temperatures
- Resistant to acids and bases
- Service temperature range from -45ºC to 70ºC
- Appropriate for injection molding and extrusion applications
- Floor mats
- Wheels (pool cleaners)
- Hand and power tools
- Personal care
- Sports and leisure
- Soft, flexible feel
- Adhesion to polypropylene and polyethylene substrates
- Drying not required
- Hardness 20-95 Shore A
- Easily colorable
- Customization is available to meet specific manufacturing and end-user needs.
Ready to Talk?
We work with ambitious leaders who want to define the future, not hide from it. Together, we achieve extraordinary outcomes.