Faraprene™ General Purpose TPE
Primex offers a wide range of TPE grades to meet market needs ranging from general purpose indoor and outdoor products to automotive, industrial, and specialty applications. Faraprene general purpose TPE compounds are formulated to meet critical performance requirements.
- Generally lower and broader hardness range than other TPE compounds
- Cost effective as compared to unfilled SEBS and TPV
- Good compression set at lower temperatures
- Resistant to acids and bases
- Service temperature range from -45ºC to 70º C
- Appropriate for injection molding and extrusion applications
- Floor mats
- Hand tools and power tools
- Personal care
- Sports and leisure
- Soft, flexible feel
- Adhesion to polypropylene and polyethylene substrates
- Drying not required
- Hardness 20-95 Shore A
- Easily colorable
- Customization available to meet specific manufacturing and end-user needs
Ready to Talk?
We work with ambitious leaders who want to define the future, not hide from it. Together, we achieve extraordinary outcomes.