Die Cut Ship Flat
Primex Design & Fabrication’s die cut ship flat products are the economical way for our customers to meet their reusable protective packaging needs. Our design engineers can custom create solutions to meet any application with a wide range of materials and laminated products.
- Product arrives at your facility ready to produce and/or ship
- No hassle with die tooling – we will store tools for up to 2 years at no cost
- Able to stock items in house for JIT shipments
- Digital printing is available for maintaining brand integrity
- Drop shipments to multiple locations
- Produce orders to meet your production schedule
- In house testing facility
- We can deliver on our own fleet of trucks starting at 25,000 or 50,000 sq. ft. dependent on the ship to location
All of our die cut ship flat products are available in a range of materials, as well as standard thicknesses and colors. We also offer custom color matching and digital print services to assist our customers with maintaining brand integrity.
Typical die cut ship flat applications include trays, cartons, partitions, boxes, and more.
Ready to Talk?
We work with ambitious leaders who want to define the future, not hide from it. Together, we achieve extraordinary outcomes.