Faraprene™ W-Series Wet Grip TPE
Primex offers a wide range of TPE grades to meet market needs ranging from general-purpose indoor and outdoor products to automotive, industrial, and specialty applications. Faraprene™ TPE compounds are formulated to meet critical performance requirements.
- Addresses problems of slipperiness in soft-touch components
- Retains mechanical performance characteristics in wet/dry applications
- Appropriate for injection molding and extrusion applications
- Door trim
- Compartment liners
- Non-skid pads
- Door handles for appliances
- Foot pads for mixers and blenders
- Grips and knobs for small appliances.
- Soft, flexible feel
- Excellent grip characteristics
- Adhesion to polypropylene and polyethylene substrates
- Drying not required
- Available in a multitude of durometers
- Easily colorable
- Custom available to meet specific manufacturing and end-user needs
Ready to Talk?
We work with ambitious leaders who want to define the future, not hide from it. Together, we achieve extraordinary outcomes.
"*" indicates required fields