PRIME PETG 14471, offers excellent clarity, outstanding toughness, chemical resistance, cold formable without stress whitening, machinable, easily thermoformed and can be sealed with adhesive.
PETG is the product of choice for most designers because of its superior impact resistance and easy fabrication. PETG is an environmentally friendly alternative to PVC and is a mid-range priced product between acrylic and polycarbonate.
- Ease of fabrication: routing, bending, sawing, drilling, thermoforming, punching, shearing, and bonding
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Superior thermoforming capabilities
- No need to dry PETG sheet before thermoforming
- Cold bends (brake bends) without stress-whitening
- Screen print, digital print, spray paint, and hot stamp
- Easy to die cut
- Outstanding impact strength
- 18 times tougher than acrylic
- 10 times tougher than impact-modified acrylic
Purchase PETG in sheets or rolls form. With 1 or 2-sided masking.
- Indoor signage
- Point of purchase displays
- Aisle markers
- Vending machine graphics
- ID and promotional cards
- Folding boxes
- Store fixtures
- Printed signs
- Custom colors available upon request; minimums apply
- 060 – .236
- Up to” 56”
- 1 or 2 sided
- Cold and hot bending
- Sawing, drilling, punching, shearing, and die cutting.
- Edges can be mechanically, flame or solvent polished.
Ready to Talk?
We work with ambitious leaders who want to define the future, not hide from it. Together, we achieve extraordinary outcomes.