Professional Job Openings
Both seasoned professionals and those starting their careers will find a home at Primex. If you are looking for a challenging environment with room for growth, please review our listing of current job opportunities below.
Primex Color, Compounding & Additives
Planning & Inventory Control Analyst
Primex Color, Compounding and Additives Corporation is a leader in the manufacture of custom compounds and color concentrates for a diverse range of industries. A subsidiary of Primex Plastics Corporation, Primex Color operates two manufacturing facilities, located in Jasper, TN and Garfield, NJ.
We are currently looking for a Planning and Inventory Control Analyst to oversee all planning and inventory control activities at the Jasper, TN plant (about 30 miles West of Chattanooga). This position, reporting to the Operations Manager, will be a key position within the organization, and will have the following responsibilities:
Quality Manager- Oakwood GA
We are currently seeking a Quality Manager for our Oakwood, Georgia manufacturing operation. This day shift, exempt position will oversee the quality system and lab activities, while assisting in providing daily direction and leadership to the quality department. This position will serve as a resource to our customers, suppliers and employees.
What you will do:
- Assist in managing overall quality processes for the manufacturing operations.
- Interface with customers and suppliers on quality and regulatory matters
- Apply and administer ISO 9001 Quality Management System, and act as Auditor for the QMS
- Investigate returned products, complete variance and root cause determinations of off-spec materials and implement appropriate corrective action programs.
- Participate in internal and external quality audits.
- Perform lab analysis and testing requests on various materials / products.
- Provide customer material certifications, product certifications, SPC data and other test data.
- Process Technical Work Requests and prepare Technical Reports as needed.
- Create continuous improvement programs and/or processes to reduce costs.
Primex Design & Fabrication Territory Business Manager – Central Territories
Our Design and Fabrication Division, headquartered in Richmond, Indiana, is a leader in custom designed, reusable packaging and plastic solutions. As a result of continued growth and expansion, we are seeking a Territory Business Manager to increase sales in the Central territory which includes ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL . This exempt position requires a self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to excel in a competitive, solution selling environment.
What you will do:
• Create and sustain effective and collaborative partnerships with new and existing customers to maintain relationships, follow up on potential leads, all while growing our business
• Monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue
• Identify new target accounts and close new sales opportunities, while continuing to develop and maintain a solid existing account base
• Meet or exceed established sales quotas, while simultaneously increasing customer satisfaction
• Provide professional support and guidance to our customer base
• Continuously seek to actively promote the Company’s products and services
• Partner with the Inside Sales Team to facilitate prompt and efficient quotations, proposals and responses to our customers