Primex develops custom color concentrates to match requirements for tone, shade, and performance. We create high-quality masterbatches and uniquely engineered concentrates to add plastic coloring solutions to any commercial, medical, or food-grade application.
Speed: Our expert team delivers solutions rapidly—from order to shipping in ten days or less—on any size order from 50-lb bags to full truck-loads. We keep white and black masterbatches in stock for same-day shipping.
Innovation: Our BioColor innovation extends custom color to eco-friendly resins and materials, enhancing your brand’s sustainability.
Convenience: Our vertically integrated business model makes it easy to add custom color to your resin, sheet, molding, or fully assembled plastic solution.
Focus: Our team stays focused on color trends and color strategy. We deliver colorants to enhance your product today and into the future.
We can add custom color concentrates to your resin or to a product we create for you. Our plastic color concentrates are compatible with a wide range of resins and materials and are easily customized with effects and additives.
- ABS (polyacrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- APET (amorphous polyethylene terephthalate)
- ASA (polyacrylic styrene acrylonitrile)
- EMAC (polyethylene methyl acrylate)
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer)
- GFR (glass fiber reinforced various resins)
- GPPS (general purpose polystyrene)
- HIPS (high-impact polystyrene)
- LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene)
- PA (polyamide, aka nylon)
- PBAT (polybutylene adipate terephthalate)
- PBT (polybutylene terephthalate)
- PBS (polybutylene succinate)
- PC (polycarbonate)
- PCTG (glycol-modified PCT)
- PE (polyethylene)
- PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
- PETG (PET modified with CHDM)
- PHA (polyhydroxyalkanoate)
- PLA (polylactic acid)
- PMMA (aka acrylic, Plexiglas)
- PP (polypropylene)
- PS (polystyrene)
- SAN (polystyrene acrylonitrile)
- SBC (styrene-butadiene copolymer)
- SMMA (styrene methyl methacrylate copolymer)
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer)
- TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin)
- TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Diamond sparkle
- Scratch- and mar-resistant additives
- Shielding (IR)
- Oxygen scavengers
- High heat
- Colorant and additive combinations
- Dry Dispersion Pigment Blends
- Polyester Masterbatches (PET, PETG, PCTG)
- Quick Ship Black Masterbatches
- Quick Ship White Masterbatches
Primex color concentrates can also be specially formulated to meet international certification requirements.
“PCCA Customer Service is out-of-control great. Thank you for doing what you do for us.”
Ready to Talk?
We work with ambitious leaders who want to define the future, not hide from it. Together, we achieve extraordinary outcomes.