Get products by…
Welcome to Primex!
Primex, as one of the largest custom sheet extruders in the United States, specializes in a wide selection of product families to serve a variety of markets and industries. Through vertical integration with our business units, we offer our customers the entire supply chain – from pellet to package.
Primex is the industry leader in state-of-the-art production and testing facilities. We have several ISO 9001:2015 registered and FDA registered facilities in order to provide our customers with the highest level of quality products that have come to be associated with the name Primex.
Our commitment to sustainable plastic solutions encompasses all of our operations. We prioritize careful stewardship today and creative innovations for the future. Our recycling and sustainability initiatives divert more than 200 million+ lbs of plastic every year, much of which goes directly into our ReCycled product line.
Primex sustainability, a better tomorrow starting today.
Extruded Plastic Sheet & Roll Stock
- Prime Bubble-X®
- Prime-Cor-X® (Corrugated Plastic)
- Prime PET-G™
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Sustainable, ReCycle™ & Reusable Products
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE, TPO)
- Prime Tuff-X™ (Rigid TPO)
- Weatherables (Prime Weather-X™)
- Desiccant Concentrates
- Flame Retardants
- Laser Marking Technology
- Vapor Corrosion Inhibitors
- Color Concentrates
- Dry Dispersion Pigment Blends
- Polyester Masterbatches (PET, PETG, PCTG)
- Quick Ship Black Masterbatches
- Quick Ship White Masterbatches
- Faralloy™ Rigid Compounds
- Faraprene R-Series™ Recycled TPE
- Faraprene™ General Purpose TPE
- Faraprene™ FDA Compliant TPE
- Faraprene 401 Series™ Lightweight TPE
- Faraprene W-Series™ Wet Grip TPE
- Faraprene C-Series™ High Performance TPE
- Automotive Components
- Automotive Packaging & Dunnage
- Corrugated Plastic
- Die Cut Ship Flat
- Distribution Packaging
- Point of Purchase Displays
- Printed Plastics
- PrintRenew Sustainable Print Products
- Protective Packaging
- Solid Plastic
- Totes & Hand-held Containers
- UltraPac – 360 Series™ Sleeve Packs
- Work in Process Packaging
Primex Protect® Products
Unlike paper corrugated products, all Primex Protect® products can be disinfected for multiple uses, making them ideal in a variety of work environments.