Faraprene™ FDA Compliant TPE
Primex offers a wide range of TPE grades to meet market needs ranging from general-purpose indoor and outdoor products to food and beverage packaging. Our Faraprene F-series FDA compliant TPE compounds are formulated to meet critical performance requirements.
Our Faraprene F-series FDA compliant TPE compounds are Food and Drug Administration compliant materials in accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR, Title 21, Chapter 1, Subchapter B).
- Medical (tubing, vials, closures, seals, etc.)
- Utensil handles
- Food conveyor belts
- Food packaging
- Wine corks
- Sporting goods
- Baby toys
- Personal hygiene
- Soft, flexible feel
- Excellent grip characteristics
- Adhesion to polypropylene and polyethylene substrates
- Drying not required
- Hardness 45-65 Shore A
- Easily colorable
- Customization available to meet specific manufacturing and end-user needs
- Appropriate for injection molding and extrusion applications
Ready to Talk?
We work with ambitious leaders who want to define the future, not hide from it. Together, we achieve extraordinary outcomes.
"*" indicates required fields