Located in the middle of Wisconsin’s beautiful Driftless Region, the Primex Reedsburg facility proudly produces a wide range of high quality, extruded sheet and roll products. Attention to detail and pride in workmanship is immediately recognizable in all the products this facility produces. Contact the Reedsburg team to assist you with your plastic needs!
Primex Reedsburg is a certified supplier through The Sustainable Green Printing Partnership (SGP).
Plan Your Visit
Reedsburg is just minutes from The Wisconsin Dells.
From Madison, WI
- Head southeast on S Carroll St toward W Main St
- Road name changes to S Hamilton St
- Bear right onto W Doty St
- Turn left onto S Broom St
- Turn right onto US-151 S / John Nolen Dr
- Continue on John Nolen Dr
- Take the ramp on the right and follow signs for US-12 West / US-18 West
- Keep straight to get onto US-14 W / US-12 W / US-18 W
- Keep straight to get onto US-151 S / US-12 W / US-18 W / US-14 W
- Keep straight to get onto US-12 W / US-14 W
- At Exit 215, head right on the ramp for WI-33 West toward Reedsburg
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit for WI-33 / State Road 33 toward US-12 East / WI-33 West
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
- Keep straight to get onto WI-23 / WI-33 / State Road 23 and 33
- Turn left onto S Dewey Ave
- Turn left onto Industrial St
- Arrive at Industrial St
- The last intersection before your destination is Commercial Ave
- If you reach Bernien St, you’ve gone too far
While you are in town, check out some of our favorite places.
J’s Pub & Grill
280 Viking Drive, Reedsburg, WI 53959
Family owned pub. Great food and Wisconsin-produced wines and tap beers.
Reedsburg Country Club
3003 East Main Street, Reedsburg, WI 53959
Championship quality golf course and excellent casual dining.
Calabria Pizza and Pasta
251 East Main Street, Reedsburg, WI 53959
Wide variety of delicious homemade pizzas and pasta.
Roughly one hour drive northwest of Madison Wisconsin and almost the midway point between Minneapolis and Chicago, the area offers easy access to larger metro areas while maintaining a rural feel with the scenic beauty and outdoor activities Wisconsin is so well known for. Just minutes away from WI Dells and Baraboo, the first a year-round resort area known as the Waterpark Capital of the World and the second as the home to the Circus World Museum, both offer an added variety of choices for hotels, dining and attractions.
Primex Reedsburg is an EPA Green Power certified partner.