Print Market Specialist | Primex Sheet Sales
Get to Know Theresa
Responsible for expanding market awareness of existing innovative media solutions as well as contributing to the creation of new media selections. Work with a highly professional sales & support group to explore and share in new market opportunities. Establish and maintain relationships with supporting organizations such as manufacturers of printing equipment, inks, coatings, and laminates thereby becoming a knowledgeable resource for both the Primex team and customers. Conduct educational webinars, seminars, and literature to support and educate the Primex Teams and the Graphic Arts Market regarding market trends, product selection in both standard & sustainable materials, and updates on new print technologies.
Areas of Expertise
- A valuable resource of rigid and flexible plastics substrates for the graphic arts industry.
- Effective communicator and customer relationship builder.
- Extremely knowledgeable in print processes – mostly digital & offset/litho.
- Promote and educate sustainability by conducting webinars, seminars, and tools in both products and processes for the graphics arts market.
- Intuitive product development for retailers and printers/processors.
- Currently serving on the executive BOD of The Sustainable Green Printing Partner and have been an active member for over 11 years.
“ I love never knowing what the day will bring – new friends, new experiences, and new challenges!”
Q&A with Theresa
How long have you been in the plastic industry?
How do you spend time outside the office?
Volunteer work with a bible group, crafting (knitting, crocheting & sewing), Reading, and painting. Prior to Covid: dancing with friends weekly, part of a traveling trivia group
What's a fun fact about you most people don't know?
Love dancing in the rain barefoot in the grass. Love Dr. Seuss books and quotes. Mickey Mouse is my HERO!