Territory Manager - Primex Design & Fabrication
"*" indicates required fields
Primex Plastics Corporation is one of the largest custom extruded plastic sheet producers in the country, providing custom plastic sheet extrusion, colorants, compounds, additives and a full array of design and fabrication services. With eight manufacturing facilities from coast to coast, we are committed to quality, sustainability, and innovation, and strive every day to help our customers reach their goals.
Our Design and Fabrication Division, headquartered in Richmond, Indiana, is a leader in custom, reusable packaging, and plastic solutions. As a result of continued growth and expansion, we are seeking a Territory Business Manager to increase sales in the Central territory which includes ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL. This exempt position requires a self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to excel in a competitive, solution selling environment.
What you will do:
• Create and sustain effective and collaborative partnerships with new and existing customers to maintain relationships, follow up on potential leads, all while growing our business.
• Monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
• Identify new target accounts and close new sales opportunities, while continuing to develop and maintain a solid existing account base.
• Meet or exceed established sales quotas, while simultaneously increasing customer satisfaction
• Provide professional support and guidance to our customer base.
• Continuously seek to actively promote the Company’s products and services.
• Partner with the Inside Sales Team to facilitate prompt and efficient quotations, proposals, and responses to our customers.
What we are looking for:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Sales, Marketing, Communications preferred, equivalent experience will be considered
• Ability to budget, meet goals and manage multiple programs simultaneously.
• Ability to be on the road about 60%. Overnight travel will vary.
• A successful record of obtaining new business.
• Excellent computer skills proficiency including Microsoft Office
What’s in it for you?
• A comprehensive package including a competitive salary and car allowance.
• An uncapped Annual Sales Incentive Plan opportunity
• A full benefits package including four medical plan offerings, an extensive network of providers through United Health Care, a prescription drug plan, dental plan, vision coverage, health and dependent care FSA’s, paid vacation and personal time, 11 company paid holidays, company paid life insurance, supplemental life for employee/spouse/dependents, company paid short and long-term disability programs, an educational assistance plan, dependent scholarship program and employee assistance program
• A 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company match, administered by Fidelity Investments
• The opportunity to work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, and experienced Team.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our Team! Visit www.primexplastics.com for more information. Send resumes to [email protected]